Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm going to attempt to enjoy this

A big pile of salad. This is living high on the hog, let me tell you! Actually, I'll cut the sarcasm now. It was a decent meal. Lots of freshness. Start: five red leaf lettuce leaves, a handful of sliced almonds, a handful of dried sweet cherries, one roma tomato, one small red pepper, one carrot, a small spoonful of vegenaise, and a decent helping of Lucini's Cucumber and Shallot dressing. It's cool and refreshing, just like the bottle says.

I've been eating off that last meal I posted for awhile, and finally finished it yesterday. Tomorrow, I'll finish the small amount of salad I couldn't quite polish off tonight.

At Breakfast today, it was coffee, harvest grain pancakes, and one egg. I plan on making a shake for breakfast, which is just as good, if not better, than coffee. I will admit it, I want to have coffee in the morning.

No comments: