Monday, January 31, 2011

Makes you sweat

You can tell your breakfast is nutritionally sound,when you start to sweat. I enjoyed conjuring up this idea, and drinking the rainbow of colors. Juicing, again! I can't think of a better way to get your 'five a day' than to liquefy them. I know you miss out on the fiber, but wait, there's more! I had a package of instant oatmeal on the side. I boiled water and poured it over the contents of the instant oatmeal packet (watch the sugar content!), and I put a small plate on top. It was ready to eat after I finished rinsing my juicer attachments.

Recipe: 2 Carrots, small section (1/2-1") of Ginger Root, 5 Kale leaves, 1/2 Beet, 1 Granny Smith Apple, 1 Fuji Apple. Drink immediately, or drink half and store in fridge for less than a day.


Enjoy!

No comments: