Thursday, May 19, 2011

Gather ingredients

It's always a pleasure for me to go grocery shopping. I take my time, reading labels and trying to translate what manufacturers are trying to tell me. I didn't get too far with label reading on this trip. I read through zero labels this time, and I spent all of my time and all of my money in the produce aisle. I dropped about 40 bucks on my gathering of goods. I splurged on fresh blueberries (delectable!) and Raspberries (sweet!), and I enjoyed my colorful array.

The trick is, having things on hand. Then, using them! I biked to the co-op. It was also convenient to drop by the bike shop on my other bike for a tire repair, two at once! That's the beauty of my five dollar Schwinn!
Fresh.


The nice thing about this house, there is very good light for most of the day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is very helpful!